UW Health's travel medicine specialists are available to help you with pre-travel preparation.
- Administering required and recommended immunizations, including yellow fever vaccine
- Assistance with pre-travel planning including altitude sickness, motion sickness and other potential health problems which can arise during travel
- Medications to help prevent malaria; insect precautions while traveling
- Self-treatment recommendations for diarrhea
- Pre-trip physical exams at select locations (please call for scheduling information)