UW Health Transplant Patient Resources
- Liver Transplant Patient Education Quizzes and Videos
- Kidney Transplant Patient Education Quizzes and Videos
- Pancreas Transplant Patient Education Quizzes and Videos
Our continuing education sessions help transplant patients, living donors and their families and friends stay up-to-date on important information. Many of these sessions include both an in-person presentation and online opportunity to expand your knowledge and stay connected to this ever-changing field of medicine.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming sessions, email your request to: email@example.com
- Learn about our Living Well Before and After Transplant learning sessions
- Listen to a recording of the At the Forefront of Transplantation: An Update on Immunosuppression Research presentation (This recording began a few minutes into the presentation, just after introductions were made. You will join the presentation recording as Dixon Kaufman, MD, PhD, Chief of Transplantation, begins the session.)
Transplant Recipient Discharge Program
UW Hospital and Clinics recently began using the Good to Go patient discharge program for kidney and pancreas recipients. As the program develops, other organ recipients will be introduced to the program. Dixon Kaufman, MD, introduces the program in this brief video. Learn more
Transplant Experience offers patient education resources on living donation.