For clinic appointments:
For all other inquiries:
Fax: (608) 262-5624
Since the program's inception in 1984, the UW Health transplant team has performed more than 1,800 liver transplants, making it one of the largest and most successful programs in the country.
The definitive source for transplant data, www.ustransplant.org, shows the UW Health Liver Transplant Program has superior liver transplant outcomes as well as wait times that are significantly shorter than regional and national averages.
- Why Choose UW Health for Liver Transplant?
- Liver Transplant Referrals
- Liver Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Liver Transplant Process
- Liver Transplant Team
- Living Liver Donor Program
- Primary Liver Tumor Clinic
- Liver Transplant Quality Reports
- Transplant Mentor Program
- MELD (Model for End-Stage Liver Disease) Calculator
- Share 35 and Liver Allocation
- Patient Education Quizzes and Videos
- Transplant Health Facts For You
- View All Health Facts For You