Kidney Transplant Referrals
If you are interested in having an evaluation to determine if you are a potential transplant recipient, you, your physician, or any other caregiver may contact the program.
- Current history and physical
- Current labs, including a creatinine clearance if the patient is not on dialysis, and a PSA for men >50 y.o.
- Cardiac tests including, ECG, Echo, stress test, cath report/film, cardiac surgical report
- Medication list
- Overview of radiology reports
- Overview of discharge summaries and clinic visits
- Operative notes from major surgeries
- Mammogram, pap and pelvic exam results for females
- Documentation of any cancer diagnosis and the treatment
- Colonoscopy report (if done within past three years)
- Advance directive or living will
- Chest X-ray report
- Records from a previous transplant evaluation or transplant