For clinic appointments and all other inquiries:
Fax: (608) 265-1918
The UW Health Heart Transplant Program is one of the most prominent and active programs in the United States, having performed more than 700 heart transplants since its inception in 1973.
UW Health patients with chronic heart failure receive individual evaluations by our transplant team, and our success rates far exceed the average rates for heart transplant programs nationwide.
- Why Choose UW Health Heart Transplant?
- Heart Transplant Referrals
- Heart Transplant Process
- Heart Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Heart Transplant Team
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Heart Transplant Quality Reports
- Transplant Mentor Program
Patient Education Resources
- Your Care After Heart Transplant
- Transplant Health Facts For You
- View All Health Facts For You
- Restoring Hope Transplant House
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Healthy Transplant
- Transplant Living
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)