1 South Park General Surgery
General Surgery Advantages
- Timely appointments for new patients - typically, just one pre-op visit is needed for elective surgeries
- Same-day office visits for emergencies/urgencies with an office triage nurse Monday-Friday for any calls or appointments
- Direct surgeon access via pagers 24/7 for questions, consultations or help with a workup
- Pathology results typically within two days
- Same-day radiology and mammography reports
- Prompt and continual patient progress reports
A Full Range of Surgical Care
Our experienced team is skilled in diagnostic and interventional surgical, laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures for diseases and medical conditions. We offer well-coordinated inpatient and outpatient care that includes:
- Gastrointestinal – Advanced laparoscopic techniques including achalasia, hiatal hernias, GERD, ulcers, spleen, gall bladder, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, appendicitis, small bowel and colorectal cancers/masses/polyps, hemorrhoids and anal disorders
- Laparoscopic and open repairs for recurrent and complicated hernias
- Diagnostic and interventional surgical procedures for benign and malignant endocrine diseases: thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenals
- Vascular access for hemodialysis, including fistula placement and ultrasound for vein mapping
- Vein injection, varicose vein stripping and radiofrequency ablation
- Same day, in-office stereotactic and core needle biopsies, and ultrasound for benign and malignant diseases.
About Our Location
Our clinic is located at 1 S. Park Street in Madison. Other specialties and services at that address include the Madison Surgery Center, Radiology and Mammography, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Urology and Otolaryngology. The Gastroenterology clinic at 20 S. Park Street can be reached by skywalk.
Inpatient procedures are performed at Meriter Hospital, located across the street from our clinic. Minor procedures, such as anoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, skin lesions, cysts and lipomas, can be performed in our clinic during the patient’s initial visit.
If you would like to refer a patient for an appointment or for a consultation with a surgeon, please contact us Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. After-hours calls are referred to the attending surgeon on call.
Appointments: (608) 287-2100
Breast Care Coordination: (608) 287-2933
Our Breast Care Services Program Manager is dedicated to coordinating patient care throughout the diagnostic process and serving as an educational resource for your patients.
General Surgeons at 1 South Park Clinic