Ambulatory Procedure Center
- Gastrointestinal disease and distress
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Cancers of the gastrointestinal, bladder and pulmonary systems
- Kidney stones
- Urinary continence and more
Generally, our treatment courses do not require an overnight hospital stay for our patients.
Examples of procedures commonly offered in the Ambulatory Procedure Center include:
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Pre-and post recovery for outpatient surgical patients
- Diagnostic cystoscopy
- Cardiac catheterization
In addition, our staff performs diagnosis for and surveillance of cancer, intravenous therapy and laboratory procedures such as urinalysis, post-vasectomy semen analysis, pregnancy tests, urine dipstick and stone analysis.