Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Performance Clinics
UW Health Sports Rehabilitation at Princeton Club East combines the expertise of UW Health rehabilitation staff with the Princeton Club's spacious, state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- Complete evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Evaluation and treatment as a component of an interdisciplinary pain program
- Evaluation and treatment of sports-related musculoskeletal injuries
- Upper extremity and hand therapy, including management of lymphedema (swelling in arms following breast cancer)
- Evaluation and treatment of incontinence conditions and pelvic pain, including including exercise, manual therapy, behavior modification and biofeedback training
Princeton Club West (Map)
8042 Watts Road, Madison
UW Health Sports Rehabilitation at Princeton Club West combines the expertise of UW Health Sports Medicine staff with the Princeton Club's spacious, state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- Anterior cruciate ligament tears
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patello-femoral stress syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendinitis
- Muscle strains
- Customized rehabilitation programs
- Injury prevention
In addition to the rehabilitation program we develop, your treatment program will include exercises to help you reduce the likelihood for re-injury when you resume your favorite sport.