Performance Edge: Individualized Coaching Services
Are you an athlete who wants to take your performance to the next level? UW Health Sports Medicine's Performance Edge offers the athlete of any type and ability an expertly developed training plan customized specifically for his or her needs.
Just as important, the athlete meets face-to-face with an expert for individualized instruction and coaching. These sessions are dedicated to the athlete understanding the plan and learning how to properly execute specifically designed drills. Finally, the athlete has the flexibility to choose the plan length desired to aid in achieving training objectives.
- Jude Sullivan, MS, Exercise Physiologist: 15 years of testing, coaching, and training athletes of all ages (youth, high school, collegiate, adult) and levels (recreational, scholastic, professional, world-class).
- Karla Bock, BS, Exercise Specialist: 18 years teaching, coaching, and training athletes; USAT Level I Triathlon Coach; 2003, 2006, and 2009 Ironman Wisconsin finisher; 2004 Ironman Hawaii finisher.
Two-month Plan ($200)
- One eight-week written program
- Two individual coaching sessions
Four-month Plan ($320)
- Two eight-week written programs
- Three individual coaching sessions
Six-month Plan ($420)
- Three eight-week written programs
- Four individual coaching sessions