Sports Medicine Surgical Quality Data: Sub-Acromial Decompression (SAD) Mumford
- Patients: 255
As measured by QuickDASH. A score of 100 is optimal.
|One year post-surgery||81.3|
Health-related Quality of Life
As measured by the SF-12 v 2.0 subscales. A score of 100 is optimal.
- PF (Physical Function): The extent you are limited or able to perform daily living activities.
- RP (Role Physical): The extent you are limited when performing work or daily living activities.
- BP (Bodily Pain): The limitations placed upon you by pain you are experiencing.
- GH (General Health): An overall measure of your personal health
- VT (Vitality): The amount of energy you have during your daily activities.
- SF (Social Function): The level of interference with social activities you experience due to physical or emotional problems.
- RE (Role Emotional): Problems you experience with work or daily activities as a result of emotional problems.
- MH (Mental Health): The extent to which nervousness or happiness affect you all of the time.