(608) 265-3207 or (800) 323-8942
UW Health spine medicine specialists evalute patients for spinal surgery in an outpatient setting.
Orthopedic spine surgeons and neurosurgical spine surgeons staff the clinic. Approximately 1,000 major spinal operations are performed each year.
- Anterior and posterior spinal fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement (Cervical Disc Arthroplasty)
- Decompression and stabilization of spinal tumors
- Microdiscectomy (outpatient procedure)
- Minimally-invasive Spinal Fusion
- Spinal deformity instrumentation
- Stabilization of spinal trauma
- Thoracoscopic spinal canal decompression