UW Health Offers Advocate for Referring Providers
At UW Health, we recognize that it can be challenging to know how to navigate the vast resources and services we offer.
Lori Klitzke, UW Health Provider Relations Coordinator, is a valuable resource for you and your staff.
Lori is a UW Hospital and Clinics-based advocate for referring providers, referral coordinators and health plan staff. She is available to assist you with:
- Information about UW Health providers, specialty clinics, procedures and any information needed to access the services available
- Assistance with navigating UW Health services
- Assistance with referrals
- Assistance with communication and access issues
- Assistance with special problems and complaint resolution
- Providing resource information such as provider directories and contact information
If you have a question or need assistance, feel free to contact Lori at (608) 263-8013 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provider Relations Coordinator services are available Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm. For after-hours and emergency care, contact the Access Center at (800) 472-0111.
Leave Us a Comment
Let us know what you think about this article or tell us what you'd like to see in future issues of Medical Directions.