Referring Physician Clinical Study Update
Here are links and information about some of the clinical trials that are currently taking place at UW Hospital and Clinics.
Kidney Transplant (Enrolling at the time of transplant surgery):
- A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Alefacept in De Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Genomics of Chronic Renal Allograft Rejection (GoCAR)
Kidney Transplant Recipients (Enrolling after the transplant surgery):
- Mycophenolic Acid Monotherapy in Recipients of HLA-Identical Living-Related Transplantation
- A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Effect of Cidofovir in Renal Transplant Recipients with BK Virus Nephropathy
- A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Conversion from Prograf® Capsules Twice Daily to LCP-TacroTM Tablets Once Daily for the Prevention of Acute Allograft Rejection in Stable Kidney Transplant Patients
Liver Transplantation (Enrolling at the time of transplant surgery):
- A multicenter, randomized, open label study to compare the development of liver fibrosis at 12 months after transplantation for hepatitis C cirrhosis in patients receiving either Neoral® or tacrolimus (REFINE)
Please contact the Transplant Clinical Research Office at (608) 263-2565 for additional information.
Heart and Vascular
Gastroenterology and Hepatology