Roasted Shrimp and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss the tomatoes with 1 Tbsp oil in a large flat baking dish (at least 9 x 13). Roast the tomatoes for 20 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil with garlic, pepper, salt, and orange juice. Stir in the shrimp and let marinate while tomatoes finish roasting. After 20 minutes in the oven, remove tomatoes. Distribute shrimp and marinade over the tomatoes and return to the oven.
- Roast until shrimp are pink and form a "C" shape, which should be about 6 minutes.
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 172 mg
Sodium: 343 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 7 g
Protein: 26 g