Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Print This Recipe
Parmesan Crusted Chicken (pdf)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, plain/unseasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan
- 11/2–2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Prepare 13 x 9 baking dish by lightly oiling or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place oil in small dish. Mix crumbs, pepper and Parmesan in a separate dish.
- Dip chicken in oil, then roll in crumb mixture, then lay in baking dish with pieces not touching (this might require 2 dishes or 2 batches).
- Bake 15–20 minutes or until cooked through.
- For leftovers, place strips in skillet over low heat (will be soggy if microwaved). Alternatively, bake extras only 10 minutes initially, remove from oven, cool and place in a sealed container. Freeze until needed, thawing in the refrigerator the night before. Bake thawed strips at 400° for 15 minutes until heated through.
Fat: 8 gm
Saturated Fat: 1 gm
Carbohydrates: 7 gm
Sodium: 315 mg
Fiber: 0 gm