Print This Recipe
Oven-Roasted Potatoes (pdf)
- 4 large white potatoes, peeled and cut in thin wedges or cubes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, herbs, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20–30 minutes, turning occasionally for even browning.
Total fat: 4 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 50 mg
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 3 g