Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette Recipe
Print This Recipe
Homemade Salad Dressings (pdf)
- 1/4 cup real lime juice (juice of one lime)
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Place lime juice, vinegar and cilantro in blender and blend until smooth (a blender creates the best consistency, but you can also use a whisk, just be sure to mince everything very fine). Add brown sugar, garlic, salt and spicy mustard, blend again until smooth. Drizzle in olive oil with blender running, blend until thoroughly mixed. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Shake well before serving.
Makes 3/4 cup.
Per serving (1 Tablespoon)
Saturated Fat: 1gm