Sea Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
- One bunch of kale ("curly" kale, but Lascinato "Dino" kale also works)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Wash and dry kale leaves. Using a knife, separate the green kale leaves from the thick ribs and discard the ribs or grab onto the bottom of the stem and "skin" the leaves off. Cut or tear the kale leaves into your desired size of chips, knowing that they will shrink a bit while baking.
- Combine the kale leaves, vinegar, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a large bolw. Then use your hands to toss and massage the kale for 1-2 minutes until it is soft and slightly darker.
- Spread the kale in a single layer on a partchment-covered baking sheet (or two). Then sprinkle on the remaining salt.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the kale is crunchy and no longer soft. Remove and serve immediately, or store in a sealed containers for up to 1 week.