Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Print This Recipe
Homemade Salad Dressings (pdf)
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion or chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Whisk all ingredients except oil. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly until mixed and for a minute more. Let dressing set for 10 minutes or more to develop flavors. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Shake well before serving.
Makes 10 servings.
Per serving (1 Tablespoon)
Saturated Fat: 1gm