Apricot-Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Print This Recipe
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin removed
Preheat oven to 425° or pre-heat a grill. In small saucepan, heat preserves, vinegar, ginger, garlic and salt over low heat 3–4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, top with glaze and bake 10–12 minutes or just until salmon begins to flake. If using a grill, make a "pan" out of heavy duty aluminum foil, place the fish in the pan, top with glaze and grill for 10–12 minutes or until fish flakes.
Makes 2 servings
Per serving (one filet)
Fat: 10 gm
Saturated Fat: 1.6 gm
Carbohydrates: 19 gm
Sodium: 250 mg