How to Obtain Your Medical Records
- Obtaining Medical Records from all UW Health sites | Cómo Obtener Copias De Su Expediente Médico
- Obtaining Medical Images from UW Hospital and Clinics
- Obtaining Radiology Images from UW Medical Foundation
Important Note: If you would like to request hard copies (paper) of your medical records and radiology images, please submit two separate authorization requests.
Pathology Reports and Slides
The UW Hospital and Clinics Pathology Department can assist you with requests to send your pathology slides and reports for continued medical care or second opinion consultation. Contact the department by phone at (608) 263-8443.
- Requests to forward pathology material for continued medical care at another facility require a written request from that facility.
- Requests for second opinion consultation at another facility must be initiated by your physician and done in consultation with a surgical pathologist.
- Pathology slides will need to be returned to UW Hospital and Clinics.