Contacting the Cancer Clinics
Feel free to telephone the clinic any time you have concerns about your health.
We are available for calls Monday-Friday, during which time we have access to your medical records. For concerns you may have between scheduled appointments, please call the clinic before 4pm. We will strive to return your call promptly and will make every effort to respond that day. To respect your privacy, we will not leave personal medical information on an answering machine or share medical information regarding any patient 18 or over without consent from the patient.
Important Contact Information
- UW Hospital and Clinics
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
Toll Free Number: (800) 323-8942
- Cancer Clinics New Appointments
(608) 262-5223 (in Madison)
- Cancer Clinics Follow-up Appointments
Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cancer Clinics Follow-up Appointment
- Urgent concerns after hours
(608) 265-1700 and ask for the physician on call for your clinic.
Contact Cancer Connect for new appointment scheduling and information.
Staffed by skilled oncology health educators and nurses, Cancer Connect offers information about services available through the UW Carbone Cancer Center (UWCCC), including clinical trials, support services, and how to access care.
Other Important Numbers
- Insurance Questions: Please call your insurance company.
- Billing Questions: Contact Patient Billing Service at (608) 262-2221 or (8660 841-8535.
- Pricing: Contact Priceline at (608) 263-1507.
- Financial Concerns: Contac the Community Care Line at (608) 262-2221 or (866) 841-8535.
- Other Questions: Contact Patient Relations at (608) 263-8009.
- Online Prescription Renewal: Go to uwhealth.org/rx