We Need You!
Are you a UW Health patient or patient family member? If so, we want to partner with you to create the best patient experience possible at UW Health. The only way we can do that is with your unique perspective and expertise as a Patient and Family Advisor.
What is a Patient and Family Advisor (PFA)?
As a volunteer Patient and Family Advisor, your voice on the UW Health team offers a perspective only a patient or family member can provide.
Why Be an Advisor?
- Share perspectives and experiences to improve patient care
- Help design/redesign facilities or processes for efficiency and ease
- Help write and design patient education materials
- Serve on hiring committees for UW Health leadership positions
- Participate in ongoing patient and family advisory councils
- Learn valuable skills like how to provide feedback and be an effective team member
- Feel good knowing you are making a difference
What is the Time Commitment?
The time commitment varies depending on how you decide to become involved. Some projects may involve only one hour of your time, while others may consist of an ongoing commitment.
Need More Information or Want to Be an Advisor?
Your UW Health care team is not complete without YOU!