UW Hospital and Clinics and Meriter Hospital Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
Stipends, Benefits & Fees
- The Orthopedic Physical Therapist Resident will receive an annual stipend, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including basic dental and vision.
- Employee Reimbursement Account – pre-tax deductions made for reimbursement of approved medical and dependant care expenses.
- Additional benefits include life insurance, tax sheltered annuity and deferred compensation.
- Paid leave time to include eight personal days, nine holidays and five professional days
- Full access to the University of Wisconsin recreation, education and cultural facilities.
A program fee of $2,000 will be required after being accepted into the program. This fee is used to fund a portion of the administrative expenses of the program and credentialing costs and is not used for the application for employment process. It is due no later than the first day of the program.
For more information please contact the Recruitment Center at (608) 261-0040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.