UW Hospital and Clinics and Meriter Hospital Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
- A completed Application Face Sheet (pdf)
- An essay
- Address why you are pursuing a clinical residency experience, why you are interested in this particular residency and your professional goals subsequent to completion of this residency
- Formatting requirements: one page, 10-point font, one-inch margins, 1.5 spacing
- Your curriculum vitae, which should reflect your professional education, postgraduate continuing education, work experience, professional association affiliation and activities, honor and awards, presentations and publications. Work history should include type of facility, common types of disorders treated, percentage of time as FTE and additional non-patient care responsibilities, if any.
- A copy of your current Physical Therapist license (not applicable for new graduates).
Personal Recommendations/Reference Forms
Personal Recommendations/Reference Forms (doc): Please provide three personal recommendations/references. One letter must be from a professional colleague or supervisor. Download the form and have the reference writer complete it and either fax it to (608) 261-0031 or scan it and e-mail to email@example.com. Recommendation letters in alternative formats will not be accepted. These letters must also be received by January 1 in order to be considered.
Please send these additional application materials to:
Orthopedic Physical Therapist Residency Program
800 University Bay Drive
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 261-0040 phone
(608) 261-0031 fax
The online application materials will be available in early November. All application materials must be received by January 1 for consideration. The Orthopedic Physical Therapist Residency Program is scheduled to begin in June or July.