3-D Animation Player
Learn about orthopedics procedures in 3-D with this interactive tool:
- Dizziness and Balance Rehabilitation:Our physical therapists assess patients and develop treatment strategies to counter the effects of dizziness and faulty balance.
- Facial Retraining:Facial retraining helps patients with facial paralysis learn to re-establish and/or re-coordinate the muscles of the face through a series of individually-tailored movement patterns.
- Health Psychology:Health psychologists work to promote patient coping and adjustment.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation:Provides short-term, post-acute inpatient rehabilitation services and education for people recovering from an injury or an illness.
- Neurological Therapy:Therapy for adults with disorders and diseases including stroke, traumatic brain injury and cognitive disorders.
- Neuromuscular Retraining: Works with patients who have completed acute rehabilitation programs and want to improve their functional abilities.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy:Provides a full complement of therapy at Madison and Middleton clinic locations.
- Pelvic Floor Disorders: Orthopedic physical therapists have advanced training and expertise in working with patients who have pelvic floor disorders.
- Prosthetics:A multidisciplinary clinic that addresses the needs of patients who have undergone amputation.
- Spine Physical Therapy:Rehabilitation for patients with back or neck pain that interferes with home, work or recreational activities.
- Sports Rehabilitation:Rehabilitation for orthopedic injuries sustained by competitive and recreational athletes
- Upper Extremity and Hand Rehabilitation:A program for patients who have had upper extremity/hand surgery or fractures, tendon and nerve injuries, amputation, wounds and/or scars.
- WorkCare: Treatment for Musculoskeletal Injuries: A streamlined appointment process for the injured worker.
Additional Rehabilitation Services
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Speech and language pathology
- Complete evaluation and treatment of spine dysfunction and injury
- A broad range of rehabilitation treatments for chronic pain
- Rehabilitation for brain and spinal cord injury, stroke and developmental disabilities
- General rehabilitation services addressing prosthetics, developmental disabilities in adults, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, spinal cord injury and more
- Specialists for children with cerebral palsy, developmental disabilities, gait management difficulties, neuromuscular disorders, spina bifida, congenital anomalies and prosthetics needs