Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Programs
Register for Surgery Class
3-D Animation Player
Learn about orthopedics procedures in 3-D with this interactive tool:
- Foot and Ankle Clinic: The orthopedic surgeons at UW Health's Foot and Ankle Clinic in Madison, Wisconsin specialize in treatment of foot and ankle injuries, deformities and arthritic conditions, including surgical intervention.
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery: UW Health physicians specializing in hand and microsurgery provide a full range of plastic, reconstructive and orthopedic surgical services for children and adults. Conditions our physicians treat include carpal tunnel syndrome, distal radius fractures, rheumatoid arthritis, extensor and flexor tendon injuries and many more.
- Health Psychology: Health Psychology services promote health and prevent disease through appropriately specialized psychological health care.
- Joint Replacement: Joint replacement surgeons at the University of Wisconsin in Madison offer hip and knee replacement, including hip resurfacing, as well as elbow and shoulder joint replacement.
- Orthotics (braces, protective support/correction): Orthotic practitioners at UW Health evaluate for and design orthoses to fit patients who need protective support or correction of impairments due to disease, deformity or muscle/bone impairment.
- Orthopedic Oncology: UW Health orthopedic oncology specialists provide an in-depth multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal tumors in both children and adults.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery: UW Hospital's orthopedic trauma surgeons offer treatment for these unplanned, critical events - major and minor fractures, nerve and tendon injuries, joint dislocation and other orthopedic injuries.
- Pediatric Orthopedics: UW Health's pediatric orthopedic program at American Family Children's Hospital provides world-class care for children, adolescents and young adults with all types of musculoskeletal disorders.