Orthopedic Physical Therapy
The Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic offers physical therapy services to a wide variety of orthopedic patients.
We provide services for the treatment of acute and chronic pain, sprains and strains, weakness and de-conditioning, and post-surgical and post-fracture rehabilitation involving the arms, legs and spine. Our staff of licensed physical therapists performs comprehensive neuro-musculoskeletal evaluations and designs personalized treatment programs enabling patients to reach their goals for functional improvement.
We provide care to patients ranging in age from childhood through senior adults, reflecting the UW Health commitment to providing comprehensive, high quality care.
- Therapy to restore function and reduce symptoms for people with neck and back pain
- Management of shoulder pain/rotator cuff injury
- Treatment of arthritic joints
- Individualized therapy and instruction for repetitive motion pain and dysfunction
- Treatment of joint sprains and muscle strains
- Upper extremity lymph edema management
- Assist people in returning to their normal work and sports-related activities