Joint replacement surgeons at the University of Wisconsin in Madison offer hip and knee replacement and elbow and shoulder joint replacement. Our UW Health orthopedic surgeons are fellowship-trained and recognized as experts in the field of joint replacement.
From Our Doctors: Joint Replacement
Joint Replacement Care Plan
Your UW Health joint replacement surgeons and orthopedic team have developed a three-pronged care plan to guide you through your preparation, hospital stay and recovery from surgery:
- Your Care Team and Support Person: Your joint replacement team's main goal is to provide you with the care and support you need to get through your joint replacement.
- Joints 101: This pre-surgery class discusses what to expect throughout the joint replacement process. Learn more about Joints 101 | On YouTube
- TotalCare: This free online educational system provides you with comprehensive information before and after surgery. Learn more and create your TotalCare account
Knee Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement Surgery and Knee Care
- Robotic-assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Partial (Unicompartmental) Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Elbow and Shoulder Joint Replacement