Dizziness and Balance Rehabilitation
The physical therapists at the Dizziness and Balance Rehabilitation Clinic use a variety of technologies to assess patients and develop treatment strategies to counter the effects of dizziness and faulty balance.
Our professionals use standardized assessment tools to test patient impairment and develop specific plans of treatment that can be used by patients in their homes.
- Computerized dynamic posturography to assess balance
- Fall prevention, including risk identification and reduction
- Individualized balance retraining therapy to decrease dizziness and unsteadiness
- Vestibular function tests
- Development of short-term and long-term treatment plans