Organ Donation Education Events
The UW Organ and Tissue Donation recommends these events as ways to show your support for their mission and help give the gift of life. Several events also assist patients and families affected by kidney failure or tansplantation.
- Oct. 20 - Madison: Donate Life Day at the UW Badgers Football Game - Dottie and volunteers will hand out registry information cards prior to kick-off. Volunteers are still needed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 28 - Madison: Walk with a Doc: Walk for Life - Join Dr. Anthony D'Alessandro at the Turville Point Conversation Park for a 35-minute walk in the full moon and learn the facts about donation and transplantation. Beginning 7pm.
- Nov. 3 - Madison: Donate Life Night at the UW Badgers Hockey Game: Dottie and volunteers will hand out registry information cards from 5:30-7pm. Volunteers are still needed. Email: email@example.com
- Nov. 10 - Baraboo: Hungry 4 Some Supper Myself Run/Walk. (Chris Rector Memorial) More information at: http://hungry4somesuppermyselfrun.com/
- Nov. 13 - Neenah/Menasha: Dottie and volunteers will staff a donation booth at the YMCA from 3-7pm.