Online Donation Promotion Tool Kit
Email Kathy Schultz, senior marketing consultant for the UW Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplant programs.
HSRA Medal of Honor
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) created an optional program through which a hospital can win a HRSA Medal of Honor for their work to promote organ, tissue and eye donation.
- Media guide (pdf). Media relations can be a very effective and inexpensive way to promote donation and the Donor Registry, but if done incorrectly or without an appropriate amount of strategy, planning or follow through, it can be counterproductive to your goal. Use this guide, and our UW Organ and Tissue Donation Media Consultant to make the most of your media efforts.
- Media talking points (pdf)
- DonateLifeWisconsin.org: Wisconsin's online donor registry. Use to promote registering as a donor.
- DonateLife.net: Facts, merchandise, everything you need to know about efforts to promote donation on a national basis.
- Promote the Donate Life Wisconsin license plates. Order yours online or print our promotional flyer (pdf).
- uwhealth.org/DottieDot: Join Dottie's volunteer team, order a Dottie doll.
- uwhealth.org/OTDVolunteer: A brief training program connects you to the state's largest team of organ, tissue and eye donation volunteers.
- Connect to the mission by reading beautiful donor tributes.
- Donation education flyer (pdf). Print our current donor education flier, or use this information to create speaking points for events or for media and social media messages.
- Glossary of terms (pdf)
- Dottie Donor Dot (Remember to "Like" Dottie on Facebook! Post your photos too!)
- I Said Yes Campaign (Wisconsin Donor Registry)
- I Said Yes logo
- Donor dot logo
- Donate dot logo
- Donations By The Numbers (pdf)
- Facts About Donation (pdf)
- What Can Be Donated (pdf)
- Map of Wisconsin by county (pdf)
- Donate Life America (National donation messaging)
- Donate Life logos: Color | Black (Must include the trademark image)
- Done Vida logos: Color | Black (Must include the trademark image)
- Photo of Donate Life flag
- Donate Life site, where you can download Facebook images, print ads and web banners.
- Online stores, where you can order Donate Life logo merchandise and widgets. All promotional items decorated with the registered Donate Life and Done Vida logos and Donate Life Wisconsin logo must be purchased through one of these licensed vendors:
- Sample newsletter story with national data/Donate Life messaging (pdf)
- Social media messages with national/Donate Life messages (pdf)
- Do Nation videos on YouTube: English | En Español
- LCD monitor to promote donation (jpg)
- National Blue and Green Day information and resources
- Donor and transplant recipient stories, photos and videos that you may use in your efforts to promote donation, transplantation and the Donor Registry
- Stories from the Transplant and UW Organ and Tissue Donation calendars
- Videos featuring transplant recipients and patients on the waitlist. Use one segment - or all of them - at your event or as part of your campaign.
- Story featuring pediatric patient on the waitlist. Pediatric stories help people understand that people of all ages are waiting for a transplant.
- Donor stories (and photos) as written by their loved ones.