Resident Continuity Clinic
Clinic Office Hours
Mon: 12:30 - 4:30pm
Tues: 8am - 4:30pm
Weds: 8am - 4:30pm
Thurs: 8am - Noon
Fri: 8am - Noon
About the ClinicComprehensive Care at the Resident Continuity Clinic
UW Health's Resident Clinic is a full-service ambulatory clinic providing obstetrical and gynecological care for women regardless of payer status.
Our residents see their patients in a fully equipped ambulatory setting, providing the depth and breadth of obstetrics and gynecology care. With the support of dedicated nurses, a social worker, a dietician and skilled office personnel, our residents provide patients with high quality personal care.
Key services include:
- Complete obstetrics and gynecology services
- Full range of gynecologic surgical services including treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts, cervical dysplasia, laparoscopic procedures and hysteroscopic procedures
- Broad range of obstetrical services including, but not limited to low-risk and high-risk patients with
medical issues such as hypertension, thyroid disease, opiate addiction and gestational diabetes
- Full-time nutritionists/diabetic counselor and social worker on site
- All forms of contraception, including IUD and Implanon
- Ability to incorporate same day visits
A physician referral is NOT needed to visit the Resident Clinic.
Although the resident clinic is designed to function with a great deal of autonomy, the clinic is supervised at all times by an attending physician specifically assigned to cover resident office hours.