Community Diaper Drive
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) created the "Healthy Women, Healthy Babies" Fund to actively work with women of all ages and communicate the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
By providing education and resources to women, we hope to develop strong, healthy families. OBGYN recognizes that complicated social and physical barriers can limit the amount of healthy resources available to women and their families.
By working with area programs and services, OBGYN makes a special effort to reach out to at-risk women in underserved areas of the city. OBGYN and the Department of Midwifery have partnered with the Madison Mini Marathon because we care about the women of Wisconsin and their families.
This year's race is Saturday, August 16, 2014. As a charity partner, OBGYN and the Department of Midwifery also are coordinating a Community Diaper Drive throughout the month of August.
Make a Donation
New diapers can be dropped off at any the following locations in the Madison area:
- UW Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health 1102 S. Park Clinic (Arboretum Clinic)
- UW Health 20 S. Park Clinic
- UW Health Administrative Office Building
- UW Health East Clinic
- UW Health East Towne Clinic
- UW Health Fitchburg Clinic
- UW Health West Clinic
- UW Health West Towne Clinic
- Meriter Hospital
- Meriter DeForest-Windsor Clinic
- Meriter McKee Clinic
- Meriter Monona Clinic
The money raised will be used to purchase additional diapers for:
- South Madison Health and Family Center
- Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation First Breath Program