Cooking with Squash: Recipes and Ideas
The many varities of winter squash are rich in antioxidants that have been shown to protect from diseases such as cancer, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease. But, cooking with these fruits can be intimidating - how do you peel them, let alone cook them?
Squash and Pumpkin Recipes
The following recipes will help you learn how to prepare squash and incorporate it into your diet:
- Acorn Squash Recipe
- Beef Stew with Butternut Squash
- Buttercup Squash Soup
- Butternut Squash Mash Recipe
- Butternut Squash Soup with Apple and Hot Curry
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Baked Squash
- Fabulous Pumpkin Corn Muffins
- Maple Delicata Squash Recipe
- Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Harvest Dessert
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
- Squash and Pear Soup
What's Your Favorite Way to Prepare Squash?
Do you prefer the Carnivale? How about the Delicata? With so many squashes to chose from, the ideas are endless.