Make the Holidays Better with UW Health's Drive to Share
Madison, Wisconsin - Help UW Health make an impact in our community by participating in Drive to Share.
During last year's Drive to Share activities:
- 114 families received holiday gifts
- 82,519 meals were donated via Second Harvest Food Bank
- 2,000 toys were donated for Toys for Tots
- Friends of UW Health honored 1,800 people with Love Lights, raising more than $20,000 to support many programs and services that directly benefit patients and their families
This Year's Drive to Share
- Love Lights: Through November 27, honor and remember loved ones or special people in your life and benefit UW Health patients and their families with the purchase of a Love Light. Proceeds support the mission of Friends of UW Health.
- Share Your Holidays Second Harvest Food Drive: From November 9 to December 1, support the Second Harvest Food Bank with donations of money or non-perishable, non-expired food items. Find collection boxes at all UW Health clinic and administrative locations, or donate online.
- Toys for Tots Toy Drive: From November 9 to December 1, help the Marine Reserves with donations of new, unwrapped toys. Find collection boxes at all UW Health clinics and administrative locations. The toys are distributed to approximately 11,000 less fortunate children in the Dane County area.
Date Published: 11/02/2015