Open House Monday for Clinics at New Park Street Building
Madison, Wisconsin - An open house is scheduled at 4 p.m. Monday for the new UW Health and Access clinics at 1102 S. Park St. at the intersection of Fish Hatchery Road and Park Street, the site of the former Bancroft Dairy.
The building is the new home to:
- Access Community Health Centers Wingra Family Medical Center
- UW Health Arboretum Family Medicine
- UW Health Arboretum Obstetrics and Gynecology
- UW Health Behavioral Health and Recovery
The four-story, 76,800 square foot building, which opened in July, was developed, designed and built by Ghidorzi Companies of Wausau. It provides two new resources for the community, including a community room for health teach-ins, neighborhood association meetings, and public gatherings and a full time pharmacy.
Speakers at the open house will include:
- Chris Ghidorzi, vice president of Ghidorzi Companies
- Dr. Ken Loving, CEO of Access Community Health Centers
- Dr. Valerie Gilchrist, chair of family medicine for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Dr. Jeff Grossman, senior associate dean for clinical affairs and president and CEO of the University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
- Dr. Laurel Rice, chair of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Dr. Richard Webb, medical director of UW Health behavioral health and recovery addiction services
Date Published: 10/03/2013