New on uwhealth.org
- Free e-Newsletters – Sign up to receive our free e-Newsletters at uwhealth.org/enews. e-Newsletter topics include advances in cancer care, Jeune Skin Care, Go Red For Women (women's heart health) and more.
- Healthy Recipes for Kids – UW Health's pediatric fitness team has compiled a list of delicious recipes that can help your child enjoy healthful foods—from summer snack recipes (like fabulous fruit smoothies and taco popcorn) to healthy takes on meal classics (like meatloaf and chili).
- Diabetes Management – Designed to empower patients with the information they need to live with diabetes, the diabetes management section of uwhealth.org offers information about food and nutrition (including dozens of delicious recipes), exercise, prevention and UW Health diabetes classes and support groups. Visit uwhealth.org/diabetes.
- Children's Hospital Video Tours – Take a peek inside our world-class new American Family Children's Hospital at uwhealthkids.org/tours.
- RSS News Feed – Stay up to date with UW Health news through our RSS feed, which automatically delivers news to your Web-based news reader. Look for the News Feed icon on the uwhealth.org homepage (located in the "In the News" section).
Date Published: 06/26/2008