Free Prostate Screenings in September
The UW Cancer Center Johnson Creek, UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center, and Fort HealthCare, along with Tomorrow's Hope, are partnering to offer free prostate screenings in September.
The screenings are free, but participants are asked to pre-register by calling the numbers listed below.
Prostate screening is recommended for men 50 and older, or age 45 and older for men with a family history of prostate cancer.
Screening Dates and Locations
- Tuesday, September 14 from 5-8pm at Watertown Regional Medical Center; to register call 920-262-4639.
- Wednesday, September 15 from 5-7pm at UW Health Partners, Juneau Clinic; to register call 920-386-0290.
- Thursday, September 16 from noon-4pm at UW Cancer Center Johnson Creek; to register call 920-699-3500.
- Saturday, September 18 from 7:30am-11:30pm at Specialty Clinic at Fort Memorial Hospital; to register call 920-568-5244.
- Wednesday, September 29 from 5-7pm at UW Health Partners, Waterloo Clinic; to register call 920-478-3776.
Date Published: 09/01/2010