Check the Schedule: UW Health Clinics Set Holiday Hours
Madison, Wisconsin - Most UW Health clinics will be closed December 25 and January 1 in honor of Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Additionally, six locations in Madison - the East Clinic, West Clinic, University Station Clinic, Research Park Clinic and all clinics within UW Hospital and Clinics and American Family Children's Hospital - will be closed December 24 and 31.
All other UW Health clinics will have limited hours on December 24 and 31, and might have limited hours on other days during the holiday season. Please contact your clinic for more information; phone numbers for all clinics can be found on our Locations and Maps page.
Holiday hours for the UW Hospital and Clinics Emergency Room, UW Health Urgent Care Clinics and the Pediatric After-Hours Clinic at University Station are as follows:
UW Hospital and Clinics Emergency Room
1675 Highland Ave., Madison | Map | (608) 262-2398
- Always Open
UW Health Urgent Care Clinics
Urgent Care at East Towne | 4122 East Towne Blvd., Madison | Map | (608) 242-6855
Urgent Care at West Towne | 7102 Mineral Point Rd., Madison | Map | (608) 828-7603
- Regular hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm
- Monday, December 24: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday, December 25: 9am-5pm
- Monday, December 31: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday, January 1: 9am-5pm
Pediatric After-Hours Clinic at University Station
2880 University Ave., Madison | Map | (608) 263-6421
- Monday, December 24: 8:45am-2pm (phone lines open at 8am)
- Tuesday, December 25: Closed
- Monday, December 31: 8:45am-2pm (phone lines open at 8am)
- Tuesday, January 1: Closed
Date Published: 12/21/2012