Neurosurgery Clinic (including information about aneurysm, carotid stenosis and arteriovenous malformations): (608) 263-7502
The University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics has been designated as one of the top 100 stroke hospitals in America by an independent national health care assessment organization.
UW Health neurosurgeons perform comprehensive care for all cerebrovascular diseases/disorders.
- Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)
- Ischemic disorders
- Vascular malformations
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistulae (DAVF)
- Cavernous malformations (Cavernous Angioma)
Cerebrovascular Innovative Surgical Options
- Neuroendovascular Surgery
- Microsurgical and endovascular opening of blocked vessel in the neck and brain
- Surgical removal of arteriovenus malformations
- Innovative skull base approaches to reach AVMs
- Intercranial bypass surgery
- Carotid endoectomy
- Treatment of spinal AVMs