Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies
- An electromyography (EMG) is a test that assesses the health of the muscles.
- A nerve conduction study (NCS) assesses the nerves controlling the muscles and the junction between a nerve and a muscle.
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve conductions studies (NCS) - motor, sensory and repetitive stimulation
EMG/NCS Laboratory at UW Hospital and Clinics
EMG/NCS Services at 20 S. Park Clinic
- Appointments: (608) 287-2090
- Location: 20 S. Park Clinic