Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
UW Health's Gateway Recovery is a state-certified alcohol and other drug abuse and mental health treatment clinic. Our clinic offers an array of services designed to interrupt and treat substance abuse problems and mental health concerns. Staffed by well-qualified and experienced clinicians, Gateway provides services that are comprehensive, sensitive and confidential.
Individualized treatment is provided in a welcoming and friendly environment and is guided by "best practice" standards in our profession. A comprehensive array of services ensures that the needs and concerns of many patients can be addressed.
- Comprehensive and thorough assessment that leads to individualized treatment planning
- Intensive outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug abuse
- Less intensive group and individual counseling services
- Adult and adolescent programs
- Gender-specific problem focus groups
- After care services for patients who have completed primary treatment or a higher level of care
- 24-hour on call crisis and emergency services