For Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Professionals
To follow-up with Med Flight about an incident in which your service assisted, please call (608) 263-3258.
Designated Landing Zone Assistance/Setup
The Fire and Emergency Medical Services of Wisconsin and northern Illinois are critical to Med Flight's ability to provide quick, quality air transport. Their expert assessment and response provides the vital link to increasing a patient's chances to survive and thrive.
We're proud to be partners in emergency critical care and transport with fire and EMS departments and providers in our region. We work alongside these responders to improve the quality and timeliness of care for patients. Med Flight is committed to the continual training and education of fire and EMS personnel across Wisconsin. We offer a range of services to our emergency medical partners.
UW Health Courses for Emergency Medical Providers
Med Flight offers a dedicated team of flight nurses, communication specialists and pilots available for in-person training. Request Med Flight Outreach/Public Relations
Online Training and References
- Med Flight Patient Criteria and Landing Zone Quick Reference Card (pdf)
- Working with Med Flight at a Scene Response (pdf)
- Med Flight response times chart (jpg)
- Med Flight Helicopter Scene Flight Operations and Landing Zone Preparation (pdf)
- Emergency Traffic Control and Scene Management Guidelines (Wisconsin Department of Transportation) (pdf)