Sciton Joule Cosmetic Laser Services
Available at UW Health Transformations near the far west side of Madison, Wisconsin (located in Middleton, Wisconsin), the Sciton Joule laser offers the absolute latest in laser treatments. It offers a wide range of treatments for nearly all skin types.
Select the links below to view before-and-after photos and video testimonials about our Sciton Joule cosmetic laser services.
New Laser: Sciton HALO
A new category of fractional laser device has been developed, referred to as a Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL). Each patient is different, from their skin type, to their lifestyle, to their tolerance for downtime. HALO, the world's first and only HFL, offers a customized treatment with maximum results and low downtime.
HALO offers unique benefits, including:
- Ablative results with non-ablative downtime
- Customizable treatments to fit your lifestyle
- Comfortable procedure, no nerve blocks needed
- Achieve results in fewer treatments
- Improves fine lines, deeper pigmentation and tightens pores
Phototherapy (Sun Damage, Age Spots, Redness, Acne and Unwanted Hair)
BroadBand Light (BBL) is the new standard of care for non-invasive skin rejuvenation. It offers effective treatment for sun spots, small blood vessels and rosacea. These no-downtime procedures are done in a series of 3 treatments, with ideal results maintained with 1-2 additional treatments yearly.
Skin Resurfacing (Wrinkles, Acne Scars and Skin Tone/Texture)
- ProFractional Therapy delivers moderate improvement of wrinkles or acne scars with only a few days of downtime. The same technology can also be used for deeper treatments and significant improvement in acne scars with 4-5 days of redness for each treatment.
- Contour TRL offers complete full-field resurfacing. This treatment can be done very lightly or to a very deep degree. Downtime varies with the depth of treatment and stronger treatments can deliver truly remarkable but safe results. Sometimes a single treatment is all that is needed. Deeper treatments usually require a few weeks of no-makeup and significant redness. The redness can be covered up with makeup after 7 days and fades in an additional 2-3 weeks.
- MicroLaserPeel ("Weekend Peel") removes a thin layer of damaged skin to improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance.
SkinTyte treatments are safe for all skin colors and can be performed on any area of the body where an improvement in your skin firmness is desired. Popular areas include the face, neck, abdomen and arms. Best results are seen when a series of five treatments are performed every 3 weeks and are best maintained with 1-2 treatments per year after that.
Lastly, the Sciton Joule's Pro-V treatment offers effective, safe and rapid resolution of facial or leg spider veins. This has minimal downtime and requires no post-procedure compression.
Learn More From Our Transformations Doctors
Above: Dr. Ben Marcus discusses the Sciton Joule laser
Request a Free Consultation
We welcome patients to see one of our UW Health Transformations providers to learn more about these exciting treatments. Request a Free Consultation