Communication from Transformations Surgery Center, Inc.
Prior to your surgery date, you will complete a comprehensive pre-operative physical examination where you will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding your procedure, expected recovery and what you may experience during your recovery period.
After that examination and before your surgery, our nurses will review your medical record. Expect to receive a telephone call from them 7-10 days before your surgery to verify health information obtained during your pre-operative clinic visit.
We will also confirm your expected time of admission (1-2 hours before surgery) and your surgery time. This call may take up to 15 minutes. At this time, you will again have the opportunity to ask questions regarding your procedure, expected recovery and what you may experience during your recovery period.
If you become sick or develop an illness within 7 days of your scheduled procedure, please contact your surgeon right away to discuss your condition.
A Note About Herbal Usage
- Discuss herbal use with all health care providers
- Discontinue herbal products if unanticipated symptoms occur
- Stop taking herbal medications 2 weeks before your procedure
- Tell your physicians what herbal supplements you are taking
- If there is not enough time to stop your herbal preparations before your procedure date, please notify the staff at the Transformations Surgery Center, Inc., at (608) 836-9990 or toll-free, (866) 477-9990
The Day Before Your Procedure
If you have not received a confirmation call before noon on the day before your procedure, please call the Transformations Surgery Center, Inc., nurse at (608) 836-9990.
Transformations Surgery Center, Inc., is a joint venture of the University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation, Inc., and Meriter Hospital, Inc., with both owners setting high standards for patient care and safety in Wisconsin’s greater Madison area.