Chemical Peels: SkinCeuticals Micropeel ('The Lunch Hour Peel')
This chemical peel has been available through physician offices since 1991. It has become so popular because it delivers great results with virtually no downtime - you can be in and out and back to work in less than an hour! Makeup can be applied immediately after the chemical peel treatment.
What skin types can be helped with a SkinCeuticals chemical peel?
A SkinCeuticals Micropeel can treat all skin types and skin colors. This chemical peel is excellent for many skin types and skin problems:
- Environmentally-damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Skin with acne
- Sensitive skin
With a chemical peel, fine lines and wrinkles are softened, brown spots begin to lighten and skin texture is softer and smoother. Skin that once looked dull and lifeless becomes glowing and radiant. And if you're experiencing active acne or just occasional blemishes or blackheads, chemical peels like the SkinCeuticals Micropeel are an excellent way to clear up congested pores.
What can I expect when I go in for my micropeel?
First, the Jeune Skin Care Medical Aesthetician will review your skin history, skin type and goals before the procedure. Next, the exclusive three-step epidermal chemical peel will be performed:
- Dead cellular layers are removed by dermaplaning
- An alpha-hydroxy acid is applied to the skin (lactic acid or glycolic acid). After the desired level of exfoliation is reached, the acid is neutralized.
- Third, a freezing process called cryogenic therapy is applied to the face, which immediately relieves inflammation and cools the skin (and also feels great!)
Immediate results are experienced after just one micropeel and a series of 3 to 6 in-office procedures are recommended in 2 to 3 week intervals for best results.
Make a Jeune Skin Care Appointment Today
UW Health Transformations offers skin evaluations at no cost with our Jeune Skin Care Medical Aestheticians:
- Request a Free Jeune Skin Care Consultation online
- Or call (608) 836-9990 or (866) 447-9990 (toll-free) to make an appointment