UW Medical Foundation Online Job Search
Thank you for your interest in employment at UW Medical Foundation.
Select one of the two available links below to begin your job search.
- No, I am not currently a UW Medical Foundation employee.
- Yes, I am currently a UW Medical Foundation employee.
About Working at UW Medical Foundation
UW Medical Foundation's policy and philosophy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in all aspects of employer/employee relations. UW Medical Foundation's commitment to equal employment opportunity includes practices, policies and procedures for the recruitment, employment, training, promotion and retention of minorities, women and persons with disabilities, so as to achieve a balanced representation at all levels of employment.
UW Medical Foundation is in compliance with federal- and state-mandated policies including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the e-Verify requirements.
- Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (pdf)
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Employees (pdf) | Department of Labor Web site
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (pdf)
- Family Medical Leave Act: Employee Rights and Responsibilities (pdf)
- The Right to Work (pdf)
- e-Verify Statement (pdf) | Este Empleador Participa en e-Verify (pdf)