Equal Employment Opportunity
UW Medical Foundation's policy and philosophy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in all aspects of employer/employee relations. UW Medical Foundation's commitment to equal employment opportunity includes practices, policies and procedures for the recruitment, employment, training, promotion and retention of minorities, women, protected veterans and persons with disabilities, so as to achieve a balanced representation at all levels of employment.
UW Medical Foundation is in compliance with federal- and state-mandated policies including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the e-Verify requirements.
- Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (pdf)
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Employees (pdf) | Department of Labor Web site
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (pdf)
- Family Medical Leave Act: Employee Rights and Responsibilities (pdf)
- The Right to Work (pdf)
- e-Verify Statement (pdf) | Este Empleador Participa en e-Verify (pdf)