Arboretum Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic
1102 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
The UW Health Arboretum Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic is a full-service ambulatory clinic serving women. UW Health Arboretum Ob-Gyn residents and faculty (pdf) provide patients with high-quality, humanistic and personalized care.
Key services include:
- Comprehensive obstetrics, gynecology and primary women's health care services
- Broad range of obstetrical services including, but not limited to, low-risk and high-risk pregnant patients with medical issues such as hypertension, thyroid disease, opiate addiction and gestational diabetes
- Full range of gynecologic surgical services including, but not limited to, treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, female incontinence, fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), ovarian cysts and cervical dysplasia
- Comprehensive contraception services including birth control pills, intrauterine device (IUD), Nexplanon implant, surgical sterilization and natural family planning methods
- Full-service diagnostic and treatment colposcopy clinic, including surgical conization and office loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) for evaluation and treatment of abnormal PAP test
- On-site social work support
Dr. Cynthia Anderson talks about the Arboretum Clinic, which includes Ob-Gyn residents and faculty
Dr. Anderson discusses CenteringPregnancy, which is available at the Arboretum Clinic