Arboretum Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Clinic
1102 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
The UW Health Arboretum Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic is a residency clinic. Resident physicians (pdf) see patients and provide care under the direction of board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists. Your care team also will include dedicated nurses, social workers and other support staff. High-quality, personalized care is provided for women of all ages.
Key services include:
- Comprehensive obstetrics, gynecology and primary women's health care services
- Broad range of obstetrical services including, but not limited to, low-risk and high-risk pregnant patients with medical issues such as hypertension, thyroid disease, opiate addiction and gestational diabetes
- Full range of gynecologic surgical services including, but not limited to, treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, female incontinence, fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), ovarian cysts and cervical dysplasia
- Comprehensive contraception services including birth control pills, intrauterine device (IUD), Nexplanon implant, surgical sterilization and natural family planning methods
- Diagnostic and treatment services for women with abnormal PAP tests including colposcopy, surgical conization and office loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- On-site social work support
Dr. Cynthia Anderson talks about the Arboretum Clinic, which includes Ob-Gyn residents and faculty
Dr. Anderson discusses CenteringPregnancy, which is available at the Arboretum Clinic